Monday, March 14, 2011

Promoting a good cause...

Okay, so I don't normally do these types of things, but I've had a couple of requests. And you know I can't say no to beautiful women. Well, I assume they're beautiful. Email can be tricky sometimes. But one thing is for certain... the videos they are pimping have beautiful women in them, so there's that. On with the promoting.

The New York Jets Flight Crew are having auditions this April 1, 2, 3. But to jump right to the finals, and avoid any preliminary tryouts, just send them a video of no longer than 60 seconds. Introduce yourself, and bust a move. Do the kids still say that? Anyways, here's Waxaholic favourite Jessica to show us how.


once again, send those videos to flightcrew@newyorkjets.com


If you're a sothern gal, you'll maybe want to try out for the Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders. Better hurry though, tryouts are in person and are coming fast. March 20, 2011.


for more info, go to www.atlantafalcons.com/cheerleaders/auditions/

Coincidently ladies, those videos can also be sent to me as an audition to be my next ex-wife. Just sayin'.

And that's it for me folks. I'll be out of the city for a week for work. Not much if any internet time. If I miss anything good, leave a comment and I'll get to it when i get back.

No comments: