Monday, November 17, 2014

Gold Glove aquisition

I went to trade night at one of the local shops last week. I was expecting a lot of hockey talk. The season is well underway, and a lot of new products had been released recently.
While there certainly was that, there was also some baseball being opened. And wouldn't you know it... a card appeared that as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it.
 
So much for my poker face. And they knew it.
 
Ah well... $20 later and this little beauty became mine.
 
 

I really like the card. A lot of jersey, the pic being in the center, the cut out logo, not to mention the sweet on card signature. A beauty.

I'll just concentrate on the good aspects of the game right now, and completely ignore the idiocy that is going on in ATL right now....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like what Topps did with this year's Triple Threads auto relics. My only real complaint about them is the players' names are so hard to read. Other than that, they're awesome! Nice score!

flywheels said...

Very nice. Haven't paid much attention lately to baseball period, let alone the high end stuff. Beautiful card indeed.