Monday, June 22, 2015

Hey you! Trade me right now!

Howdy. For those of you who follow my other blog, Just A Bit Offside, aimed at the hockey world, this will be a bit redundant, but with different pictures.
And pictures are good, am I right?

Basically there are no new products worth busting right now, so I'm ramping up the trade posts. Some other blog I saw did it where they posted a card, then another card, and maybe another one, until someone claimed the pile.

nice idea. We'll do that here with small differences.

I've got baseball for swap here, and a hockey pile up for grabs on Just A Bit Offside.

Let's see what we have in the trade pile for today, shall we?

 a Victor Martinez die cut insert

 These die cut Bowman inserts look great in person. This one is Ben Lively.
"Ben? Nice to meet you Ben. I'm Victor Hugo."
obscure movie reference.

and a Finest Tim Beckham.

THE RULES.

okay, they're not rules per se.... just what I'd like to happen.
Claim the pile in the comment section, then email me letting me know you want to swap.

WHAT I WANT IN RETURN

cards. Duh. Preferably off of my want list. The link is on the right hand side of the blog. You can send me one card (okay) or you can send me twenty cards (YAY!). But let's try to keep this at a PWE level.

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING I WANT?

if you really want the cards but do not have anything off of my lists, I'm always looking for cards for my player binders.  Adam LaRoche, Carey Price, PK Subban,..... wait. Price? Subban?? Yes. I will take hockey cards in exchange for baseball, and I will take baseball in exchange for hockey. Mix and match folks. We're all friends here.
Send me an email, we'll work something out easy peasy.

No comments: