Friday, September 8, 2017

Anyone else feeling old today?


Normally, I don't feel my age. I'm not old. But I'm no teenager either. Today though, I have to admit that I feel a little old.

You see, today is Heather Thomas' 60th birthday.

This is Heather.
(remember Fall Guy?)


Now, pretty much every male within 5-6 years either side of my age had this poster on their bedroom wall growing up.

Heck, I would still have it if I wasn't married. (Love you honey!)

But yeah.... Heather, everyone's dream girl, is now 60.


It seems like only last summer I tacked that poster up on my wall.


Remember kids, not too long ago, Grandma was smokin' hot!


6 comments:

Hackenbush said...

I was saying yes even before I opened your post. but that's another story. He's not nearly as pretty but I was surprised when I heard Cy Young winner and long time Chicago broadcaster Steve Stone turned 70. Nothing we can do about it.

Fuji said...

60? Thanks. I do now.

Johngy said...

Ouch.

John Bateman said...

She had just the most amazing body, I thought the better Heather.

night owl said...

Ack! Now she's 61!

Jim from Downingtown said...

Remember when SHE was the top Heather, before Ms. Locklear came to prominence?