Sunday, April 19, 2020

Testing...Testing.... Is this thing on.........?


Well.... It's been awhile. Is this even still a thing? But while the zombie apocalypse rages on, I've found myself with a wee bit of time on my hands. I'm probably the only one though.
No?
So I've been doing a bit of organizing, a bit of cleaning... and I found a small stack of cards that I had acquired quite awhile ago, but had never found their way into their permanent homes. From that, I discovered that they hadn't been removed from my want lists either. Maybe I should actually update my want lists... 

 One of those cards is this handsome fella.

 I am slowly building my Braves team sets for all of the A&G years.... Unfortunately, I don't think I have anything after..... 2014? Ugh.
I suppose I have to start somewhere....

Oh! And look who I found in a pack just the other day...

They're still pumping out CHIPPAHS in 2020!!!!!!!
A beautiful thing.

Anyway, if anyone is still out there, I hope all is well with you and yours.... Wish me well on this journey.
Seriously.
If you don't, I'll get distracted and disappear down a different rabbit hole again.....

12 comments:

Nachos Grande said...

I probably have a number of A&G Braves from 2014 on. Let me know what you need!

The Angels In Order said...

Still here, glad to see you back.

CaptKirk42 said...

Welcome back to the Blogiverse.

night owl said...

LOL, another blog resurrected from the dead!

Hello again.

Justin G. said...

Welcome back.

Jon said...

I'm just here to wish you well on this journey :)

gcrl said...

captain.

Hackenbush said...

Hey. I just re-joined as well. Good to see you.

Mike Matson said...

You do exist!!! Woohoo!!

bbcardz said...

Welcome back aboard!

Wilson said...

Welcome back!

Fuji said...

If there's anything positive about this pandemic... it has to be retired card bloggers returning to the keyboard. Welcome back. I thought of you last week when I was cleaning out my garage and I found a Captain Canuck comic book sitting in a box.