Thursday, April 1, 2010

Are you tired?

Are you tired of all the April Fool's posts about quitting and phantom trades, etc??? How about the endless comment stream and emails about "Voting for me!!!!"?

Well sit down and rest a spell. Here. Look at this.
The only April Fool's around here are those of you who think you have a shot. Too bad she's not wearing her Gold Medal.

So go about your business, but just know that when it gets too much, you can always come back here. She'll be waiting. Well, she won't, but her picture. It's a blog fool, not actual people. Why you have to be like that?




although I have to admit, dayf's House of Philatelic Kickassery was pretty dame good. I'd read that if he kept it up....

13 comments:

TheRealDFG said...

Captain. You are my hero.

Anonymous said...

Too bad she's not wearing ONLY her gold medal...

Wait...I didn't mean that...I...

Damn.

Oh well. At least with this version I can view it at work without fear of impending doom.

Roy said...

You're a good man, Canuck.

AdamE said...

Thanks for a brighter April Fools Day.

The Big Kahuna said...

Holy Mackerel! Canadian girls ROCK! Now I must go and change my underoo's.

Contrary Guy said...

Was she the one smoking a cigar on the ice?

Because she sure looks different now.

Anonymous said...

Everything is better in Canada... The beer, the candy bars, the hockey, the women, the fish, the masses of black flies...

The Big Kahuna said...

Yeah tell me about it wax wombat... that's why I married a Canadian girl from Fairview Alberta!

The Big Kahuna said...

Unfortunately the Divorce Lawyer was American. She's mellowed out a good amount FINALLY but I could never take her back. Way too many control issues!

John Bateman said...

Your a Freak and every one else who post a comment on here is a freak. Hey wait didn't I just.......

Jim from Downingtown said...

10 comments, and not one "5-hole" reference yet?

dayf said...

If the people clamor for a spin off blog I would be willing to resurrect the Kickassery.

Anonymous said...

I noticed your new redemption watch in the side panel. Hopefully you have better luck with the Sayers Lettermen than I did with the Favre/Jets debacle from 2008 Icons...