Monday, March 5, 2012

before 2012 Allen & Ginter hits the shelves....

I thought maybe before the new Ginter arrives, I should try and finish some of the old Ginter. Makes sense, no?
I completed 2008 and 2009 no problem.... but didn't even attempt 2010 or 2011. So what to do? After some thought, I decided to just concentrate on my team sets from all the years. So if you have any Allen & Ginter laying around, please check out my wantlists and help a blogger out.  LINK

If you have any Upper Deck flagship in those overflowing boxes of yours.... I made that list as well. I've been busy. LINK  Any help is appreciated and of course if I can help you in return, no worries.

One day I'll start 2011 Ginter... but until I can get a good start, I'll finish my team set. Baby steps, right?

Thanks for looking, and Paul, your stickers go out in the morning. Thanks for the trade.


FanOfReds said...

I've got lots of Ginter available - but no time to look at your list...shoot me an email if you are interested and I'll try to get back to you soon!

topher (Crackin' Wax/Varsity Trading Cards) said...

I tried completing the 2009 A&G set. Finished the regular base set and got most of the inserts before I tuckered out.

The Dutch Card Guy said...

I got loads of those lying around so let me take a look for you this weekend !