Thursday, May 29, 2014

Free diamonds! Kinda...

At the card show this past weekend, as soon as I walked in the door, two of the sellers called out my name and beckoned me over.

It's nice to be wanted.

Both had cards saved for me that they knew I would want. I'll show off the lone baseball card I managed to pick up over the weekend now.


I love me some Chippah!

This is one of those Hope Diamond things from Topps. Or is this the Blue Hope Diamond? Did they have other colours? Did the liquorfractors count?

Whatever. This one just happens to be numbered JerseyNumber/60

Yeah baby! 10/60. Ebay 1/1! Woot!

*cough*

Even better than acquiring this beauty was the price. Yeah. Free. All I had to do was answer a trivia question ... "What was Chipper's jersey number?"

BOOM!

I love this hobby.

No comments: