Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yummy Sticker Sweetness...

My good friend John from The Pursuit of 80's, among other blogs, has sent me the mail day to end all mail days. The last thing I sent him turned into some sort of shrine, and he wanted to return the favour I guess. He succeeded.
What you are looking at is a 12"x16" glossy 96 page sticker book. This thing is huge! And Shiny!
There is a section for every Premier League team as well as All Star pages and tonnes more... It took me over an hour to read everything.... and I haven't got any stickers yet..... or do I????

John sent a few packets of stickers to get me started....
I'm gonna be busy for awhile... not to mention trying to hide it from everyone else in the house. Everyone loves stickers!!!
Now I must go troll the 'bay for a box of these things....
I. Must. Complete. This. Set.

4 comments:

dayf said...

Stickers! AAAAAAWWWEEE SSSSSOOOMMMEEE

jackplumstead said...

Happy that your pleased with the album. Don't worry about stickers I will try to send supplies every now and then.

Dinged Corners said...

Screamingly great.

Chuck's Used Cards said...

I'll be glad to swap my extras soccer for yours ... I love the footy stickers.

I think its the best stuff TOPPS has done in a while.

Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Aston Villa ... woohooo !