Sunday, February 22, 2009

The only baseball I'll even speak about right now....

It's gaining momentum... the premier Goose Joak baseball card set. The latest entries? I'm glad you asked...
One of the better moves this off season, re-signing one of baseball's best pinch hitters.

Greg Norton
Greg played simply awesome last season. Let's hope for more of the same this year.

And one of the kids. CF Josh Anderson.
Josh should've been getting his shot this year. He's not. And I don't want to talk about it.
Do they really think our farm system is no better than a no glove 37 year old???

1 comment:

dayf said...

I think Josh will be given every opportunity to win the CF job. I will be angry if he isn't the opening day starter after what he did at the end of last year. I will be angrier if we lose him because he's out of options and GA turns out to be the next Raul Mondesi.