Tuesday, August 31, 2010

like an orange on a toothpick...

awhile back I put up my first and only pack break of this year's new Ginter offering. Finding nothing I wanted, I offered it up for the masses. Tunguska from Long Fly Ball To Because jumped at a couple of the cards, offering a JHey RC. Sold! Here's the Rookie of the Year, Most Valuble Player, Comeback Player of the Year, and the newest Hall of Famer....
Tunguska also threw in Jason's TDIH card. On the back it says "Jason Heyward born on August 9th.... and the World rejoiced"
Apparently we don't swap enough, because he'd been saving this card for me since last year.

but it's not just a Tony Romo Mayo card....... it's HUGE!
Thanks to Matt Ryan, we see the true size of Tony. Not coincidently, this is representitive of how the Falcons feel every time they play the Cowboys.......
Thanks for the trade!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is a ginormous card. And that Romo is pretty big, too.