Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One of those days....

you ever have one of those days? You know you have.... I'm having one right now. As some of may have noticed, I haven't been around for awhile, other than to leave a snarky comment or two on some of your wonderful blogs.
But I knew that going in, so I scheduled a half dozen posts for blogger to publish throughout the week. I just now noticed that not only did they NOT publish, but blogger has decided to send them god knows where and I can't find a trace of them.
Check your inboxes people. You may have some unpublished work of mine. No hanging on to them until after my passing either. They ain't gonna be worth squat.

So....... I'll leave you with this. It made me laugh, I hope you find it funny too.
(Warning: horrible, horrible music accompanies video)



6 comments:

Sal said...

I remember working about 3 hours on a post once...I clicked CTRL+Z to undo some text I highlighted, and the whole post went POOF. I wanted to cry...

LongFlyBall said...

Find your MOJO, get your blogger a$$ back in the saddle and nut-up cowboy.

Welcome back!


Word Verification - skemenere (The art of skemening?)

TheRealDFG said...

I think SportsCardGirl stole them as her own and they are now posted on an Indonesian cross-dressing how-to website hosted somewhere in the Fiji Islands.

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens.

BTW, the crotch guitar solo? Classic...

Anonymous said...

Oh, and one other thought, are we going to have enough teams to do a live draft on Monday?

TheRealDFG said...

I didn't watch the video earlier because I was at work but now that I am home, I almost spit my beer all over my keyboard. I don't know where you find this stuff sometimes.