Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2012 NFL season picks... guaranteed and free.

Some of may remember a wee while ago where I, along with my cohort Jamie, made predictions regarding the 2012 NFL Draft. We picked who we thought would go and where in the 1st round. I did better than Jamie.
 
So he wants another go. He wants to predict the 2012 NFL season. Fine. Okay. Double or nothing. I'm in.
 
BUT.
 
If Jamie is to continue to use this blog as an online voice, we must have a way to differentiate his opinions from mine.
 
I think I've found a way.
 
 































2 comments:

Fuji said...

Awesome post!

I posted my picks last week:

http://sanjosefuji.blogspot.com/2012/09/saturday-night-five-2012-nfl-q.html

But after the 49ers kicked the Packers butt in week 1 @ Lambeau... I might need to make an audible.

CaptKirk42 said...

Nope Cowboys nowhere near the playoffs. Giants, maybe Skins.