Monday, August 3, 2009

Help! Remember these?

For those of readers who were with me last year, do you remember these? LINK1 LINK2
Or for you newer readers, click on the links and read away. I'll be here when you get back.

Okay, everyone up to date? Well I finally got around to busting the rest of theat box and let me tell you. Fleer may be the "extra profit line" but the ain't the "best collation line"

I still need 20 cards. And I have a big ole stack o' doubles to trade. Here's my list, if anyone can help, thank you very much. Also, if you need help, LMK and I'll check my doubles pile.

#5, 6, 13, 14, 20, 29, 37, 45, 46, 61, 62, 70, 77, 78, 85, 86, 94, 102, 110, 118 and the no numbered Reggie Jackson checklist

2 comments:

madding said...

If you have any extra Cardinals from this set, I'm interested. I don't think I have any of the stickers from that year for some reason. I could send you some Braves in return, or perhaps some of that treasured 1991 Pacific Football...

BASEBALL DAD said...

As Ripley would say, "Believe it or not" I picked up a Mike Schmidt no - number checklist at the Nationals for 5 cents.I do have #13 Carl Yastrzemski in my sample collection but it has a strange mark on his chin.I'll try to post it tomorrow.Not sure if I have any others or not.