Friday, September 25, 2009

some catching up

in my desperate attempt to get caught up on the recent (and not so recent) mail days, I give you a double header.
First up Greg from Lake Effect Baseball Cards sent me a few National Prides for my attempt at the '09 Ginter set. But he also included this beauty.
the last card I needed to complete the 1991 Score set. Well, the first 800 cards anyways....

and I also received a package from Sean at Condition Poor, a new blog to me, but I quickly found, an excellent one.
Sean also sent a few Ginters in exchange for the same. He included with them a couple of Dale Murphys to try and cushion the blow at the fool voters who did not, and have not voted Dale Murphy into the Hall of Fame. Neither in Cooperstown or at Collective Troll's Bloggers Hall of Fame.
Thanks guys!!!

No comments: