Monday, February 24, 2014

ugh. Twitter. Seriously?

I have a very strong dislike for "social media"... You name it, I avoid it. Yeah, I blog, I know. But I'm more referring to the "instant" kind. You know what I'm talking about...
 
Anyways... I've been informed that I need to become "familiar" with social media. Apparently, it's all the rage with the kids nowadays.
 
So yeah... I guess I'm a twit now. Is that the term? Whatever... it doesn't matter. So if you care to partake in my experiment of becoming hip, follow along.
 
She wants you to. Really.
 
send me a message that you're a twit too and I'll save it. Or bookmark. Or follow, or whatever the hell it is I'm supposed to do.

Find me as Mr_Wackypants

7 comments:

--David said...

I'm a twit, too. @davidinark. Welcome to the 00's. --Tribecards

hockey kazi said...

Welcome to my nightmare I'm a follower

JediJeff said...

Yay - more people I can follow and potentially harass.

Commishbob said...

Screw Twitter, who's that babe?

CaptKirk42 said...

I have a twit account but I rarely use it. Sometimes I'll "retweet" but I have even cut back on my celeb stalking on there.

yeah I just saw Commishbob's comment. "Where does he get all those wonderful babes?"

Swing And A Pop-up said...

I'm still holding out myself...but I may have to revisit the "harassment" potential.

AdamE said...

What do you call someone that posts to twitter multiple times a day?

Hint - it is the plural of Twit