Saturday, December 13, 2008

Organization... step 1

As a lot of you know... I tend to whine a lot about my lack of organization. I think it's because I get distracted by shiny things. (damn refractors)
As I sort and catalog my cards, for the umpteenth time, I decided to update my wantlists as well.
This also will entail an update of my online wantlist section. Just click on the link to the right, and it will take you to an all new page, with sortable headers on the side.

A big thanks to all who look, and send, cards I need to complete my sets. I am rather compulsive about that. It's one of the best parts of blogging, being able to trade with others.... the only thing that feels better than completing a set, is being able to help someone else.

For those that are interested... I'll be updating the wantlist section all weekend...
(with three feet of snow on the ground, and -37 with wind chill, what else am I going to do?)

No comments: