Friday, December 5, 2008

Two for the weekend...

What a way to head into the weekend... not one package, but two! The first, from the ladies over at Dinged Corners. We were able to help each other out with our '08 A&G sets... here's what I got......

Aaron Rowand
Hanley Ramirez

Steve Williams
Geovany Soto
State Flag insert Illinois
State Flag insert Oregon
State Flag insert South Dakota
and...

Chipper Jones! Great Googly Moogly! How could I not have him yet????? I bought two hobby boxes! I'm the biggest Braves fan north of Atlanta! @$#%$@#(^&)11!!!!
Thanks girls!!!!!!!!

For my second package of the day... I receivedan offering from Scott at Hand Collated. Scott was nice enough to send this gratis, but I will be finding some hockey to send his way very soon.

The last card I needed for my '87 Topps Braves team set. (or so I hope)

Darryl Motley

and some more '08 A&G!
Jeter and the Mick!
Mark Buehrle
Julio Lugo
Brian Bannister
Hank Blalock
Ty Wiggington
and,
Johan Santana
Matt Diaz
Johan is ready to give the gas.... Matty does not look impressed. Go ahead Johan, give Matt a first pitch fastball... I dare ya.....

My A&G is looking better and better.... Thanks to both of you!

No comments: