Monday, December 8, 2008

Repack madness...

I love Christmas. It is my favourite time of year. And this year is extra special. Our local Wally World has actually brought in blasters of other things besides hockey. Repack Crap! Well, it might've been called something different. 8 packs for $15. Sold! Upon opening the package... I find 4 packs of 2003 Fleer Focus Jersey Edition. 2 Hobby. 2 retail. *sigh* Oh well... let's see what the difference is.
First, one pack of hobby:

Jim Thome
Joe Borchard
A Rod
Miguel Tejada
why did they leave so much blank space on the backs????
Mark Mulder
Shawn Green
Armando Benitez

YAWN......
the borders etc on the fronts are okay... but the hokey blurry neon backgrounds around the players annoy me.
I see why there were 4 packs of this stuff....
I'll post a retail later tonight after dinner....

No comments: