Sunday, January 4, 2009

Football opinion needed...

Whew. All that Wildcard football... some really good games this weekend. It's too damn bad my Cowboys aren't in the middle of it. But that is another subject entirely....

I've got some football packs to open. You, the avid readers, (all 7 of you) get to choose which one I open first.
Your choices:
2005 Score
2006 Aspire
2006 HIT

2006 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects

2006 Topps

2006 Topps Heritage
I'll open one on each day in the order you choose starting on Tuesday...
If no one votes.... I'm opening an entire box of Topps Heroes Season 2 live...... I'll do it too...

2 comments:

Nachos Grande said...

I vote for the Heritage (and none of that Heroes stuff, ever!)

dayf said...

Heritage is picked... Go with the Draft Picks & Prospects.