Monday, February 1, 2010

Contest Participants, please read, and another contest!

Okay, so the Great Waxaholic Superbowl contest is going swimmingly. I can't believe so many people entered with having no idea what the prizes are going to be, let alone if there are any.
That's cool.

But I need a new tie breaker, because a few of you who are in the running have picked very similar results for the Big Game itself, so answer these questions please.

1. Will the coinflip be heads or tails?
2. What team scores first?
3. Who will win MVP?

That's it, spread the word.... also, as a reward, here is another contest.

Go HERE, follow the instructions. And Bob's your Uncle.

6 comments:

AdamE said...

Any update on who is still in the running?

Tails
Saints
Manning

NMCLax24 said...

Heads
Saints
Manning

Even though I doubt that I'm still in it

night owl said...

Heads
Saints
Brees

SpastikMooss said...

I'd pick, but my super bowl was Vikings versus Chargers. So...I'm out of it hahaha.

Chuck's Used Cards said...

I can't remember if I picked the Mets or the Vikings ... er, um

I'll ask uncle bob -

heads
horsey colts
one of Trumph's oreo enemies - Manning

madding said...

Tails, Dolts, Captain "Cut That Meat"