Monday, April 27, 2009

Can you identify these?

I need a little bit of help identifying what subsets these are from. Now I know that these are from 2004 Diamond Kings. But as you may know, that set has quite a few parallel subsets.
I checked my handy dandy 2009 Standard Catalog of Baseball Cards that I received for Christmas... but to no avail. I guess 1850 pages ain't what it used to be.

I'm guessing this is a Framed Black Auto #'d /5 But is that the correct name?

and this could be Framed Bronze Combo Bat/Bat #'d to /25, but according to the SCD, the combos did not come auto'd.


Now does anyone out there have (and it pains me to say it) a Beckett that they could look at to tell what these are?
Thanks.

1 comment:

Chris Mays said...

Against my better judgment, I went to the Beckett website, and every example I can find of the Framed Bronze Combo Bat/Bat /25 for Adam LaRoche has the signature like yours. I can't find any mention anywhere of your first card though. I don't see Framed Black cards anywhere.

Sharp cards!