Wednesday, April 15, 2009

now that's service!

Most of you read a post I did last week on a box break of '08/09 In the Game Between The Pipes. If not, go here. In that break, I found that I was missing five base cards from the box. I sent an email to ITG the next day, and I posted about it here.

Today, 8 days later, (included in that time, Easter Weekend) a package arrived today from ITG.
Inside were two very well wrapped packs of '08/09 Between the Pipes.
Sweet! Now that's customer service!

Of course, my luck being what it is, I did not get any of the cards I need to complete my set. All 8 cards were duplicates. *sigh*
But at least I have cards to trade now. Anybody else collecting this set?
Bueller?

A big thanks to In The Game and Dr Brian Price for their excellent customer service.

No comments: