Monday, November 16, 2009

New Ideas....

okay, so I've been a wee bored lately. More like procrastonitis. But you say tomato, I say, Is that a fruit or a vegetable? Anyways.
I decided to scan the online sites for bargains in the rough. So I've made a few purchases for under $3. This is the first one.

1979 Topps baseball group of 5.
The first;
Hack Wilson and Hank Aaron. Sweet.
Up next, the Hawk. Hack, Hank and Hawk. Nice. That just came to me.
a double shot of one of the Padres best 1st basemen of all time.

and finally, a car enthusiast named Reggie.
all 5 for $2 with free shipping.
It's like stealing.

4 comments:

shoeboxlegends said...

Nice pick up!

dayf said...

THIEVERY!

NMCLax24 said...

I was always too moral to even shoplift a piece of gum, so it's surprising how much fun this type stealing can be. I call it auction-lifting

gcrl said...

gah! two 'garvey as a padre' references in one day. the humanity!