Saturday, April 2, 2011

from out of the Blue, some Orange!

now that blogger is working and I can actually post images again, we'll try this posting thing again.
One of the things that really sucks about the horrible crap that Topps is putting out baseball wise is that I haven't bought much of any baseball cards in over a year. And what really sucks is that means a massive cutdown on trades. I trade a lot of hockey, but most of you are baseball only.

But a few days ago, I got a package from an address I remembered. Inside were about 25-30 Braves, including Mr Hanson Orange border refractor
 A Yunel orange refractor (one of the worst trades we've made btw)
 Brandon Hicks RC super xfractor thingie
 and one of our CF by comittee members, also a superXfractor thingie.
there was no note or anything, but I knew the address to be of Marie from A Cardboard Problem. Apparently these Braves were just gathering dust on one of her shelves.
Thanks Marie! I love this hobby! Troll out!

oh.... wait... wrong blog....