Friday, July 17, 2009

a 1976 Giant Troll....

a couple of thank you's need to go out.

First, to Marck from Collective Troll. If you read his blog, (and if you don't, you should) you may remember this. A Homeland Security Alert. While his return package made it's way here, we chatted about why it might be delayed. Several evil plots were hatched. None were the reason however. It turns out that troll sent approx. 4 1/2 pounds of cards. There is no way I'm scanning that many cards. I still have yet to look at them all.

the second thank you goes to Matt from Project Baseball 1976 , and his latest venture, A Giant Blog.
Matt sent over a small package as a thank you for me sending over a stack of early '90's goodness from his wantlists. I'd tell you what Matt sent, but I haven't been able to break through the rather zealous tape job that was done. I'm not sure if Matt is trying to start a war or just had help from a four year old. Either way, it has me flummoxed.

Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Collective Troll said...

what? you don't have time to scan 4-1/2 pounds of cards??? i bet if the 54 Aaron had made it there safe and in tact you would scan that! glad they got across the border, i was nervous...