Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cain and Able, Zeus and Hades, Charlie and Emilio...

Famous brothers. Best friends. Family. They do things for each other. Rely on each other. Support each other.
Ryan from Trader Cracks, who only lives about an hour and a half away from me, making him practically my next door neighbour, and by Canadian standards, brothers, volunteered to send me a few '09/10 UD Hockey cards I needed for my Series 1 set.
I should have felt my Spidey senses tingling.... but we're brothers!
always nice to be able to fill in an empty slot or two....
Odd... Jaha is one of Ryan's favourite players. When I came across an autographed version of this card awhile ago, I sent it off to him. Brothers do that type of thing.
oh no.
Et tu, brute?
The ice dagger plunges deep into my back. Never saw it coming. Down goes Frasier! Down Goes Frasier!
But it wasn't enough. Oh no. While I'm down... the coup de grace....
my eyes! MY EYES!!!
Ryan and his family are currently Bipping Mickey Mouse in his own house, but when he gets back.... he might want to ignore the flaming paper bag on the porch....

4 comments:

The Big Kahuna said...

That's waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much HOLLYWOOD HOGAN for any Man, women, or child to see. In the immortal words of Bill Clinton, "I feel your Pain".

Anonymous said...

Hollywood!!! Imiss those days...NWO 4 life!!

Ryan Cracknell said...

I originally had 26 92 Donruss Jahas coming your way but decided to hold a few back. They're rookieeeees, dammit. Everyone loves the rookie. Especially when they're rated.

oldschoolbreaks said...

What'cha gonna do when the largest arms in the world bip you, brother??