Friday, December 5, 2008

Sticker extravaganza!

I couldn't help myself.... these just fell into my possesion. (Okay. with a little late night sniping on the 'bay...)
1981 Fleer Baseball Stickers! and Gum! 27 1/2 year old gum... I'm not gonna even scan it. But I will save it and send it to dayf. he likes that kind of thing.
First sticker...
Jack Clark - Giants, rockin' the old school jersey...
Eddie Murray -Orioles, love the 'fro...

Steve Garvey - Dodgers

Dave Concepcion - Reds

Joe Morgan - Astros (Part 2)
the best part of these stickers? Full career stats on the back!

I've got 36 packs of these babies! That's right... a full box... I'll post the box scans tomorrow... and another pack or two.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

These are awesome! I like the light blue color on the backs, Fleer should have made the card set that way.

dayf said...

You got a whole box? nice!

Wait... does this mean I'm getting a whole box worth of 27 1/2 year old gum? Eeeeccchhh...