Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's organization begins...

Part of my New Year's organizational plan is to actually figure out what cards I'm missing to all these sets I have laying around. (I am a set builder after all....)
So for those of you interested in trading/helping... I'll be updating my wantlist page over the next couple of days... and posting some nice mail day packages as well.

Does anyone besides me collect hockey?????????????
I need help with this set. 2008/09 Upper Deck McDonalds Hockey. The collation is HORRIBLE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have scads of McDonalds. Let me know your list.

Captain Canuck said...

I tried to contact you on your website, but everytime my computer freezes up.... so I'll post here.

Check out
http://waxaholicwantlists.blogspot.com/

and thanks!!!