Friday, January 30, 2009

2008/09 Upper Deck Hockey box break

You've seen the base cards in some of my other posts here, and here... and here. So I'll skip that part and get to the hits you find if you buy by the box. 24 packs, 8 cards per pack.

Young Guns - Short Prints... 1 in 4 packs

Winter Classics - 1 in 12 packs
Captains Calling - 1 per box

Hat Trick Heroes - 1 in 12 packs
Sophomore Sensations - 1 per box

Sidney Crosby Heroes - I have no idea the insert rate for these....
Checklist #199 - Yes, the checklists are SP's...

UD Exclusives Joe Corvo #'d 046/100 - these fall approx. 1 every 2 boxes...

Jersey Cards - 2 per box on average..

( I hate the Leafs)

( almost as much as I hate the Bruins)
I'm down to 17 cards needed in the base set, not including the SP Young Gun set.... packs at this point will be pointless, unless I want to get more SP's...

1 comment:

shoeboxlegends said...

I really like that Bergeron card.