Friday, June 5, 2009

Randomness...

The Braves game against Chicago was rained out yesterday. As a result, the tv decided to grace us with a game from Florida. They were about 3,000 people there. Foul balls for everyone!
There were more ushers/security/vendors than fans. What is wrong with people? The economy really isn't that bad. The Marlins aren't that bad. The Cubs are bad, and they sell out every day. What's the deal here? The Vipers get more to each game than that.

As a result of that rainout, the Bravos starters all got pushed back a day. Which means Tommy Hanson will now start on Sunday, not Saturday. The game on Saturday is on TV. The game on Sunday is not. The gods hates me.

Congrats to Randy Johnson, who got his 300th win. Coincidently, my wife called me "The Big Unit" last night.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

1 comment:

Ben said...

hmm. Remember that game the Braves played against the Marlins last yere where about 600 people showed up?

I'd given some thought to driving down to Atlanta to see Tommy pitch... but since it'll be Sunday now I can't go. Oh well.