Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ginter Goodness...

I'll get through this comc package if it kills me. And it just might.

Today we'll show off a whack o' Ginter. Nothing but the hits baby!

I did quite well here... selling off old 2008 Ginter hits of random no names and acquiring 2013 Ginter hits of much wanted Bravos.

Allen&Ginter  had two separate types of relics, full size, and bordered min relics.

Here are the full size. They look sharp. Well done.

Brandon Beachy - $1.08


Craig Kimbrel - $1.24  best reliever in baseball, and the cornerstone of my fantasy baseball team the last three years.

The J-Hey kid... $1.46

and the good Upton. (No, not Kate....) $1.24

I only need the Hank Aaron full sized relic and my set is complete.....

Bordered minis...

Brian McCann - $1.31  I'll miss him. Although I'll see him on tv four times a week now instead of four times a season..... Next on FOX! Yankees vs. Red Sox!


Jason... again.... $1.47  couldn't we have mixed up the player selection a bit? I already have a Kimbrel mini as well... seriously Topps...

oh, and a random Mike Joy for my dad. He got a kick out of it. $2.23

I'm really glad to have been able to pick these up... now I just have to find someone with the full sized Aaron relic....

Yeah... good luck.

3 comments:

flywheels said...

Nice scores. Where did you pick those up at?

Captain Canuck said...

Check Out My Cards.. or COMC

bamlinden said...

Great cards. Great price.

I'll bite.....Mike Joy?